What is Condo/Townhouse Insurance?

As a condominium owner, you are responsible for what’s inside your condo. Unlike single family homeowners, the condo association has a master policy that covers the property, common areas and physical structure of your building. Unfortunately, most master policies do not cover the damage to the inside of your condo, including the walls, floors, ceiling covers, etc...

A basic condo policy, also known as an HO6 policy will cover damages to the inside of the unit, including improvements, additions and alterations. It also provides coverage to your personal belongings and any claims you may be legally liable for.

Each condo owner has different needs and your condo insurance policy should reflect that. Feel free to contact our office so we may help you find coverage that meets your specific needs.